A sport is all forms of competitive physical activity which, aim to use, maintain or improve their physical abilities and skills. And also it leads to well-balanced mental and physical growth and tones up muscles and strengthens bones.
FISSE gives opportunity to each and every child irrespective caste, race, religion, etc. if we find that the child has full potential of achieving the sportsmanship at global level. Following support shall be provided by FISSE.
- Participating in national/open/international competition
- FISSE shall provide sponsors to support their training, nutrition, physiotherapy, kit, etc.
- Fighting for a common goal with a group of players and coaches teaches you how to build teamwork and effectively communicate to solve problems. This experience is helpful when encountering problems at work or at home.
- It inculcates leadership and good team player qualities apart from making an individual physically and mentally fit.
- Fighting for a common goal with a group of players and coaches teaches how to build teamwork and effectively communicate to solve problems.
- Sports require memorization, repetition and learning skill sets which is a good physical exercise for the mind, body and spirit. While team sports help teach adolescents accountability, dedication and leadership, playing sports and reaching goals develops self-confidence.
- Our training involves the students in multifarious sports namely
- Table Tennis,
- Disc Throw,
- Javelin Throw,
- Swimming, etc.